4 a.m on 42nd
I Don’t Know Where to Go From Here (#370: April 7, 2014)
Written for: anonymous(via jasfuckinq)
lmfao!!! yall need to stop smoking!
i swear i stopped 2 months ago!
he’s disappointed in your blog
When you saw this on Saturday you knew shit was about to go down on Disney.
Basically. White folks got some nerve talmbout “you guys can’t separate yourselves it only helps the problem”. Like they wasn’t the ones who invented the segregation tip.
basically anytime a white person talks about malcolm x
this is how I weekend at Afropunk Ive seen white people with box braids, dreads, “african print” clothing, bantu knots, at a festival that originally for us and not only do they infiltrate they horribly imitate our style like for fucks sake either “we’re too ghetto, ratchet etc etc for your spaces” but when it becomes cool then its okay to invade and apporpriate. fuck outta here
- call you names
- tell you weird and personal details about myself
- say “I NEED TO PEE” instead of just brb
- type in caps a lot.
If i’m extra comfortable with you I’ll do all that and:
- talk casually about porn and really perverted thoughts
- share funny photos from my tumblr dash
- actually tell you when i’m upset
- try to make conversation with you
- just generally act really silly when I’m in a good mood
- tell you jokes even if they’re bad
Lmao real talk